Interstate Cleaning Corporation
Housekeeping Crew - Mall
National janitorial cleaning company is looking for reliable people to provide commercial cleaning in shopping malls and major retail department stores. Pleasant, drug-free work environment. EOE. We are hiring immediately!
- Works as a member of the housekeeping team cleaning a shopping mall under the direction of a local Site Manager.
- Works independently and as a member of a team.
- Normally performs the same tasks each day and may work shifts before and after mall/store open hours.
Job Responsibilities: before or after mall/store closing:
- Cleans entrances, restrooms, vinyl, stone and other hard floor surfaces, carpet, Food Court, break rooms. Performs thorough cleaning and restocks restrooms.
- Cleaning tasks include dusting, wiping, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and using various machines to perform cleaning work.
Job Responsibilities: during mall/store open hours:
- Patrols mall on foot looking for spills and other hazards to shoppers, store employees and mall staff.
- Cleans up wet or dry spills or calls for assistance to clean up larger spills.
- Wipes down mall common area furniture, mall entrance doors.
- Scrapes up gum from flooring surfaces and sidewalks.
- Performs touch-up cleaning and restocks restrooms.
- Porters Food Court tables and chairs.
- Wipes down tables and chairs after each customer.
- Empties common area trash receptacles into large, wheeled cart and moves trash to designated trash compactor area.
- Loads and operates trash compactor machinery.
- Background check required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Have reliable transportation
- Willing to work weekends.
- Previous housekeeper, housekeeping, cleaner, cleaning, janitor, custodian experience is a plus! - Entry Level